Being Sick and Partying! :O

As some of you already know I’m sick, yet again! : P (So annoying!) First I had to cancel 2 streams last week because of work and 2 streams this week because I’m sick! x( Such bad timig! I have the worst luck! šŸ˜¦ Atleast today I got some company while being sick and miserable! šŸ˜€ My sister and her boyfriend came over and we had volcano pizza and played Mario Party Island Tour on 3DS šŸ™‚ It was alot of fun! ^^ Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
We also played alittle bit of Super Smash Bros. but none of us had the patience to figure out the controlls so we returned to Mario Party very quick! xD

On another note I have a 24 hour stream planned in a little over a week! It’s to celebrate me finally getting my vaication form work and also 2000 followers on twitch! :O (Thank you so much guys! You are the best) So I bought some new games! Sice I also invited sis and Callical to play with me on the 24h stream I tried to focus on multiplayer games! ^^ Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Final Fantasy Type-0 also slipped inside the shopping basked because I got a really great price! I couldn’t resist! ā¤ xD

I really look forward to my vaication…. I can finally stream like usual without problems (maybe even more!) šŸ˜€ I can finally forget the stress from work and calm down for a bit! It’s been really tough latley! šŸ˜¦ I’ve been so forgetful and stressed! It’s only one week and 1 day left now… One week, one day…. *mumble mumble*

Did you know playstation home has trophys???

Well now you do! šŸ˜€ I had no idea about this and was very suprised when I logged into home yesterday and it started spamming me with trophys! :O Awesome suprise though! šŸ˜€ Home is actually alot of fun but I have barley used it! To busy gaming! ;)) So yesterday me and Likilato went exploring in home! ^^ Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Selfie with my white knight šŸ˜€ ((And this cat btw is impossible to take a decent photo of! It’s never still)) x) Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Woooh! I would love to have a view like this IRL! :O Maybe one day… when I win the lottery! ;D

My Top 5 “happy feelgood” games!

So I’ve been feeling a bit down these past few days… I guess sometimes life just sneaks up on you and slaps you in the face..! When I feel down I have a few games I turn too who always seem to cheer me up and I thought I would list my “Top 5 favorite happy-feelgood games” and share them with you. Games who always put a smile on my face! šŸ™‚ Here they are:

 

5. The Sims
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I love the The Sims! You can just jump in, forget your worries for a while and play with life. Nothing serious, just do whathever, be whoever! I find it really relaxing =) And who doesn’t like the thought to just roam around and do mischief without any bad consequences! ;D

 

4. Little Big Planet
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

What I like about this game is that it’s about 60% an awesome puzzle platformer and the other 40% is just having fun and goofing around! ^^ Add some friends and it’s just 100% fun and chaotic! And sackboy is just adorable! ^^

 

3. Conker’s Bad Fur Day
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

If you had a bad day someone might tell you something like “it could be worse”.. This might not be what you want to hear but it is true, it could be alot worse! Like poor Conker and his bad fur day! =) This game is soooo funny! I love it! x) This is soooo my sense of humor! Playing this game always picks my mood up and makes me laugh. (And rare made some awesome platformers back then) ^^

 

2. LocoRoco
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ok, this game is just happiness, awesome, portable happiness! =) Watching those cute little locorocos jump around and sing makes me feel childishly happy! I don’t even have to actually play the game, I just start it up and let them work their loco magic! I mean seriously, try to listen to the LocoRoco menu song and be sad at the same time! It can’t be done!

 

1. Yoshi’s Story
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

With the risk of sounding like such a girl, but…. YOSHI IS SOOOOO FREAKING CUTE!!! xD He’s small, he’s green, makes cute sounds and he is just awesome! ^^ I really love the “pure happiness” feeling that is all over Yoshi’s Story! I mean the game is literally about restoring the happiness in the world! Everything is happy colors, cute sounds and cheerful music. It’s sooo cute how he growls at the monsters! xD It is IMPOSSIBLE to play this game whitout smiling! And don’t even get me started on the intro song! xD Same as the LocoRoco tune, it’s 100% contagious happiness!