So here I was making some horns to put on this part…
I had made one and was making another who had to be identical (as close as possible) x) When I was done I realized the other one was missing! :O (duh duh DUH!) I looked EVERYWHERE for like 10 minutes! Then I saw it, being mangled by the mighty dovah-cat kurr! I guess he wanted to help me get that authentic battle worn feeling to my cosplay!
Thanks cat-face! : P
I have now made all the pieces of the armor! (Woot woot!) Now it’s just a matter of completing them x) I have also put the clay on the front armor piece and added some horns on the helmet. Only 4 horns to go! 🙂
I woke up and all my stuff looks like this! 😦
What happened?!? Whyyyy did the clay crack?!? x((( Oh cosplay gods! Why do you hate me! *sob*
Starting to look prettier! ^^ I only need to make patterns in the bone, paint them and put on the leather strips and these are all done! 😀 Yay!
I cut my finger!!! x(((
And the spray paint I intended to use on the horns melts them! x(
I’m really glad I made a test horn instead of spraying directly on the helmet! xO
Because they found a water leak in our bathroom we had to move out of our apartment while they fix it. So now we are staying at my dads house temporarily, mening I had to “waste” prechious cosplay building time moving alot of stuff over there, cats and my whole cosplay project! But now I have set up shop again and I’ve made some progress! 🙂
The boots has gotten some color, the “tail flap” as well! 🙂 The only parts missing is the “bone”, paint, some studs and the leather strips. Then they are done! ^^
The helmet is also taking shape…
I also ordered this AWESOME cat nose from Northfur! I love it! 😀 It’s gonna look great when I put it on for real and apply the makeup! They have alot of super cool masks! And the delivery was super fast! Thank you Northfur! ^^
These two boots contains three times as much hot glue as all of the other peices thogether! (About 2 1/2 packages only in the boots) x) AND they are a pain in the *ss to walk in! I’m gonna need some practising!
I also started working on the jagged crown! Only 10 horns to go! : D
This is so hard! x( I can’t get the shape right in the front! I guess I can adjust it later with the spackling paste as long as it’s close… But still! GAAAAAAH!
And here are some of my progress! 😀
I even bought a more comfy place for kurr to watch my work 🙂 ❤